ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

haspete chart please, page-300

1. 34 Posts.
    mljet,
    I think you misunderstood my post. I have no reason to have any particular interest in whether you go short or long. My interest is in seeing you do what you say you are going to do or explain. On 20th May at 23:22 you posted " I'll tell the thread on Monday exactly what me and a few others with big pockets are doing on Monday." I can't find any ADO posts from you until 25th. You have not done what you said you were going to do.
    The language used appears to be intended to strike fear into the hearts of average punters. My experience suggests that those who are truly well shod have no need to impress upon others that they are. Your language suggests, to me, a degree of insecurity. Why would you immediately assume that I want to know what trades you have entered into? Your comment "I know I'm good, but do you deserve that" illustrates my point well.
    I enjoy debate based on fact with reasoned extrapolations into the unknown.Your threat of activity with no follow through fits my definition of hype.
    Your inability to supply facts about valuations suggests, perhaps, more of the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $14.63K 773.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2514072 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1915345 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.