ADO 5.26% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

haspete chart please, page-303

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Some people are better at picking losers than winners. Nobody should be criticised for that. Even horse raising lets you profit from backing losers now.

I think the BTA case varies alot. Biotechs back then were virtually unheard of in Oz. Still aren't huge compared with US.

Im not sure about any $100 calls, because I've never seen any broker tip that far outside the then trading range. Like for ADO, their is virtually no difference and no benefit or incentive for a broker to state $20 target, when he can state $5 target.

The $5 target would still get the point across(undervalued) and not risk any reputations. If it did get to $20, nobody would complain. Isnt that what broker updates are for?

Set an initial price target, then followup with further research and buy/sell recommendations.

BTA has naturally run its course. Patents expire, generic drugs appear, newer drugs appear, etc.

It just shows that no stock should be held forever. Many made a fortune in Biota.

I have no opinion on ADO in 20years, but clearly the most rewarding timeframe will be now until 2years. After that anything can happen.

Short term their can always be price pressure, especially if no imminent signings. But give it til end of the year. Im confident we will be higher sp on the back of multiple signings.60 interested parties must eventually translate into contracts, revenues, and hopefully profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $51.43K 2.685M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 519003 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.33am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.