XJO 1.00% 7,760.4 s&p/asx 200

Morning Trendsetters The XJO Train - heading down hill...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

The XJO Train - heading down hill yesterday

Bit scary yesterday xjo'ers. Haven't had a little drop like that for a while.

I guess I'd be nervous too...if I actually owned any shares. I was thinking of buying the other day but I saw that Disco asked his brain the same question as I asked mine.

'What are we supposed to do...buy toppy stocks'?

I see Jgunter rubbing in the salt yesterday. Yes, JG, we know it's all crap, we buy on big down days and you were so astute buying all those AGO's at $2-83 on the 23rd of Dec, the same day and price that I sold all mine.

You probably haven't even got rats in your ceiling.

I had some hate mail yesterday in regards to yesterdays cranker. Dropped off several favourite's lists. Emails sent impyling I am rascist.

I will clarify...the alleged flag burner under my floor was not black, he was white....so it's okay - er...right. He was only black beacause of the soot. Jeez, - Animal Farm double speak revisited.

Our Trendie of the day I think holds the record for cranker headers.

Of course we all know his true identity, and by the sound of his videos, he has given up the fags. The gravelish voice has gone. It's now positively - Southern Comfort.

It's still sexy of course.

Jack Thompson...Alias Haspete

'Onya Stocky, We have to have one good bull in the Paddock..other wise we wouldn't be here....lol Pete.

Good luck today Trendies, GJunter, tell me when to buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.