XJO 0.00% 8,071.4 s&p/asx 200

J Gunter, ...... I do look and watch what you post with genuine...

1. 601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

J Gunter, ...... I do look and watch what you post with genuine interest as I do look at many others who post on this "blog". I take it that you don,t work or have a furniture manufacturing busines here in Oz ? or perhaps even have your own Australian business and facing the massive challenges that Aust companies are facing? Gerry Harvey (Harvey Norman) was in the media a week ago claiming he only supported Aust furniture manufacturers.

Earlier tonight you said....
    "Harvey Norman always cracks me up. They have fabric sofas priced higher than Nick Scali leather and then every night Gerry gets on the TV and bitches about how no one wants to buy his expensive crap"

Could you perhaps expand your thoughts on the problems in supporting local manufacturers and the Australian work force?

I can tell you that watching people being thrown onto the social security system and becoming dependant on hand outs from a "social engineering governmet" is a very ugly experience - especially when they are made to feel humbled and degraded but also made to feel grateful for the experience. The real confusion is that our unemployment rate is meant to be going down ....

My company is not in maufacturing or retail but in IT services.
    Just interested in yor thoughts,

Cheers

Obe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.