XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

haspete's - more upside than down friday, page-40

1. 1,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well we finally got the break down being bantered about this week on EVERY stock index now. Not that anyone wanted it !

For those looking for a bounce next week I would suggest, day trade only as we have more reasons to keep falling chart wise.

? Expanding Bollinger bands suggesting price volatility is likely ( we have been moving sideways really for a couple of weeks up until now)(i.e distribution)
    ? Bearish MACD cross on the daily
    ? Bearish MACD cross on the monthly (long term this looks scary to me)
    ? big volume on down days
    ? has anyone heard any reasonable plan to get this mess sorted besides alot of time and hard work for the masses.

Now whether it's a flag, pennant or mini head and shoulders that we've broken down from my overall advice for everyone is too look at the candles we had in the 08 crash ( and others) to see how we can get dead cat bounces and then keep falling. Protect your earnings by looking at the old charts.

I am only holding GOLD EFT which will be cushioned by the falling AUD. Too nervous to short and trade CFD's so I bought 8 litres of paint Monday and started painting the house. So... it has been a productive week at least!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.