XJO 0.71% 7,767.1 s&p/asx 200

haspete's - someone let brutus out - wednesday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Brutus

Red's ignoring the news. Ignoring the doomsayers. He's seein' what he's seein' and awaitin' confirmation.

I've got a feeling that when he move's it'll be like the Bismark being launched.

Notable quotes from yesterday

'So – I’m still sitting on the fence. And that barbed wire is starting to hurt.' Red

A fellow Perthy?

'Most BEARS are full of BULL.........'Sck

'Looking for a big RED day on the djia and into BHP like a hungry mongombolo on steroids.' Jeeper

Great quote Jeeps but I did lot's of buying of those big red candle all the way from April.

'There is clear accumulation at the bottom of the chart and we have made a higher low, we have the seasonal xmas rally just around the corner, what do you reckon? I think the rally will be stifled by all the supply sitting overhead though.' FUNKY

Our man of the midweek agrees Funky, so without further ado

Some say... that he only smokes to keep his husky - chick magnet voice and that his creative talents are equal in other areas apart from Stock Forums.

All we know is that, (IMO) he is OUR...

HASPETE

Yes, Haspete is ACTUALLY Jack Thompson.

I think its let the market decide plenty of resistance ahead but some one is letting Brutus out for a walk to limber up...lol Haspete

Be careful out there today Trendys
    --------------------------

PS Pisces - I have gone big time into Aurora, SLR , TRY ,BDR , RSG and RMS. I'm also in CAH and MML. I think they are going to fly, bet the house on it. Stayin in are ya... LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.