XJO 0.30% 8,099.9 s&p/asx 200

haspete's - someone let brutus out - wednesday, page-107

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    they're very kind words from you Funky , but as I'm sure you're aware we can make a series of bad calls just as easily ,today's hero is tomorrow's villain . The key is to capitalise when you're hot and pull your head in when you're not.Sadly a lot of investors do the reverse .

I know Martis is copping a bit of flak now,but just 2 points on that .Firstly it's not his fault that so many follow his advice ,he's simply telling those ,who are currently the majority ,what they want to hear .Secondly he has a basis for his viewpoint ,it's not proven wrong yet,maybe the bloodbath can still materialise .

The issue for me is do I want to turn my back on all the money that's been there to be taken because I can't sleep at night in case there's a crash ? Martis' scenario could emerge quite quickly which is why I'm always vigilant ,it could take a long time to emerge or it may not happen at all . For me the risk has been well and truly worth it ,I think it's probably less dangerous now really than when it was at the bottom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.