XJO 0.88% 8,133.4 s&p/asx 200

haspete's - someone let brutus out - wednesday, page-132

1. 6,485 Posts.
    98% full moon at the moment, what do the astros like NL have in store?

Chris keeps mentioning whipsawing.....I saw this great quote in an article from The Street.

"Markets appear to have entered a period of indecision, as it appears seemingly unending data points from Europe are balanced with some structural investment management trends," said James Dailey, portfolio manager at TEAM Asset Strategy Fund. Dailey also said many investment managers who may be trailing their benchmarks for 2011 fear missing out on a possible year-end upside in riskier assets.

"This creates a manic environment in which longs and shorts are very nervous and subject to whipsawing. Today's stock market is a microcosm of this indecision and whipsawing, as prices churn within a range on relatively low volume. At some point, the churning is likely to end with either a breakout or breakdown, but until then the manic swings continue."

Seems to be spot on.

Futures are down, little relax tomorrow maybe. But don't get excited Bears.

PS: Modders, only just noticed I got modded, sorry for the stock specific points, just chatting with Fishman appreciate the leeway, will keep on track.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.