XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

First, Happy Valentines Day. So, if you're in bed, put the phone...

1. 10,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    First, Happy Valentines Day.

So, if you're in bed, put the phone or ipad down and turn to your partner and let them know how special you are (but you know who your true love really is, yes its the XJO thread because you didn't listen and you are still reading this).

If you are in the study or at work, pick up the phone let your partner know how special the XJO thread is to you!

With all the ups and downs we experience in the XJO thread, surely its not really that bad. Just like a relationship.

Well for some, a "Hip Opp is less boring & painful than the XJO thread".

Some say that he spends his nights talking in a microphone helping out others in pain with charts and love.

Yes xjo'ers, our Haspete is none other than Richard Mercer, from Mix 101.1's Love Song Dedications. I know many of you have watched his video's over and over again for the brilliant TA he provides, but some just listen over and over for that voice. Mmmmmmm that voice.

Being Valentines Day, here's one. You only need to listen to the first minute. Then we don't here Haspete anymore so don't bother listening any further:

Ok, never seen on the XJO thread before, but Haspete is more than the voice of Richard Mercer. Thats' right xjo'ers, some say when that microphone is turned of that soothing voice disappears and Haspete enjoys diving into his profitable trades like Scrooge McDuck.

That's right, an XJO first, Haspete is also Peter Griffin.

So, a Hip Opp is less boring & painful than the XJO thread is it Haspete? Or should i say Richard Mercer? or should i say Peter Griffin?

Luckily, i have some footage of how Haspete injured his hip and required an operation. Warning, this footage contains scenes that some viewers may find disturbing:

Share the love today on the XJO thread. It can't be as bad as diving.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.