XJO 0.28% 7,739.9 s&p/asx 200

haspetes's - flat tops = drops thursday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

Snoopy toying with a little stall/spin.

Actually, Snoopy was doing 30knts and the stall speed is 40 on the Tiger Moth. That ship got a lot closer...and Bluesdog has me off his faves for sure.

Gym night

Been bumping up the time on the running machines - which I do after my maxi 'do me I'm famous' weights session.

I walk past all the bouncing silicon, ipods and trout pouts and find a gap. Ah ha, a free runner machine. But no, this ones leaning a bit too much to the left, obviously Chris Ford, possibly Red, my old friend San Felipe or Voltaire has been pounding the rubber.

Moving along, gap number two. Even tread wear on this one. Redbacka's or Mitta's, maybe Paddington or Acouch. No way to know which way the weight lies.

Moving along. Gap number three. Oh Gawd, sandwiched betwixt Gorgeous Gaz and Hairy, but at least it's got a good solid lean to the right and this one is juuuust right. Sck, Jeeper, Pauley, Disco, Pisces have been pummeling it and its got a good strong lean to the right of centre.

Does anyone else wonder what it would be like to have us all in a room with our HC name tags on?

And it takes a whole tribe to bring up the XJO (thread) child.

Lots of good philosophical banter yesterday on the thread.

'AK agrees with you guys; says the economists have their heads in the clouds, or put another may, they have NFI how bad it is out their.' Exfiles

Yeah! How dare ppl go short! Jeebus, the cheek of these bi-swinging traders!! The market only goes up right?' Karl Russiancircles

'This is fun. :) Day after day, we have the market closing near par. Five days in a row now. And that hides so many stories. If you were a day trader newbie today, you got creamed. The experienced ones made a packet. Whip saw after whipsaw.'REDBACKA

'Emotion too often leads to confusion'.
    Wayward.

But our market vet. Succinctly describes what we see.

Haspete. Pete starred in ' Paint your Wagon' in his younger days.

'Nice undies If I get to wear them all the better flat tops make market drops cu after the bunny..imo' Haspete

Of course they do. Two gold bars Pete. Two weeks in a row.

Happy trading artful dodgies. Zoomba will be open all weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.