HST 0.00% 16.0¢ hastie group limited

hastie in receivership, page-4

1. 258 Posts.
    reflections of hastie -

as i come into work this morning staring at a capital loss i am reminded that there are hastie employees going into work this morning staring at a bleak future. i feel for all those employees who have worked hard on the company's projects. at least i can work a few months to make back the loss. they probably will find it hard to find work.

i do wish that the banks had come to the table in a debt for equity swap or recap. i assume that the value of contract bonds drawn down and contracts cancelled is worse than keeping everything afloat.

the hastie situation now makes me reflect on:

1) june 2011 recap prospectus i relied upon
    2) the june 2011 financial accounts i relied upon
    3) the december 2011 financial accounts i relied upon
    4) the response to the asx price query stating that there was nothing that should be disclosed which i relied upon
    5) the events from april 2012 onwards

i guess i shouldnt have relied upon any of these things? unfortunately this is the kind of situation the lawyers love. what a pity.

its the straw that broke the camels back twice... the bank funding secured - only to have have the middle east bond called in... the trading halt called - for what reason ... the recap in play - only to have revised figures destroy all that...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.