UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Hope his magic works here. RRM Incyte Likely to Incite Further...

1. 1,266 Posts.
    Hope his magic works here. RRM
    Incyte Likely to Incite Further Gains
    By BRUCE KAMICH Follow | MAR 10, 2017 | 8:43 AM EST

Stock quotes in this article: INCY
    Incyte (INCY) is the No. 1 gainer in the S&P 500 since the 2009 bottom according to my boss here at RealMoney, Jim Cramer. Jim notes that INCY is up 6,543% (you read that right) over the past eight years. Jim says that INCY is one of the great biopharma plays with a super pipeline. Great story for sure, but how about the charts and indicators? Can this historic rally keep going? Let's take a look at the charts and indicators.

In this daily bar chart of INCY, above, going back 12 months we can see a bullish golden cross of the 50- and 200-day moving averages back in September. INCY is above, but not too far above, the rising 50-day moving average line and above the rising 200-day average line. The On-Balance-Volume (OBV) line has moved higher the past year to confirm the rally with signs of aggressive buying. The trend-following Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) oscillator has been above the zero line, or in a bullish configuration, since September.

In this three year weekly chart of INCY, above, we see that prices are above the rising 40-week moving average line. The weekly OBV line has been positive since early 2016 and the MACD oscillator is in a strong upward move.

This Point and Figure chart of INCY, above, shows another upside breakout at $126 and a possible upside price target of $162. A reversal and breakdown below $118 would turn this chart bearish.
    Bottom line/strategy: Approach the long side of INCY on any shallow dip in price, like one or two dollars. Add on strength above $140 and risk a close below $125 for now. The $160-$165 area is our first upside price objective from here.
    Get an email alert each time I write an article for Real Money. Click the "+Follow" next to my byline to this article.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.