SLX 3.11% $4.64 silex systems limited

It is just as I thought! They will go for the used nuclear fuel...

1. 20,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1791
    It is just as I thought!

They will go for the used nuclear fuel repository first, if they get that?

They may consider the other things? once a laser enrichment plant has been built and proven beyond doubt that it works, then a plant could be considerd for South Australia, that may not require them to get the UNF agreement but it certainly would provide extra value added returns.
    For a PRISM reactor and ARC to be located in SA, it will need to be verified in the US first and they will also need the used fuel repository agreemejnt in SA before it could even be considered, no point in building a PRISM there if they don't have the fuel for it?
    So I believe three things could happen? but not necessarily in this order?
    1/ A signed agreement for a used fuel repository.

2/ Laser Uranium enrichment and fuel plant for BWR and PWR, has to be trialled in US first, with the option of going to used nuclear fuel recycling at some future point which would mean that shielding would need to be installed when it is first built if they want to recycle RepU?

3/ PRISM reactor and Advanced Recycling Center, would also have to be trialled in the US and proven, before it could ever be considered for South Australia.

I expect D and D to show up again on this, notice how they haven't posted since I stopped?
    It is what I am posting that they don't like, you know? the stuff with links that cannot be denied because they come from reliable sources.

I did notice that D minor hinted that he worked at Wilmington, with his passing reference to the extra pink box in his last post, how in the hell would he even know what color it was if he wasn't there?

Just beware of what they say, neither of them provide any meaningful links to what they post, lots of motherhood statements, it's just a "trust me because I am smart" one more than the other I suppose?
    Some real proof with links would be nice if they wan't to be believed.

Back to my self imposed holiday again.

http://nuclearrc.sa.gov.au/app/uploads/2016/02/Hatch.pdf

gl4.png

gl1.png gl2.png gl3.png
    Laser seems to be the standout technology don't you think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.64
Change
0.140(3.11%)
Mkt cap ! $1.105B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.61 $4.70 $4.53 $977.7K 211.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1218 $4.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.65 6583 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.