As a concerned citizen, I am getting more worried by the day,...

1. 1,775 Posts.
    As a concerned citizen, I am getting more worried by the day, what our politicians really
      have in store for Australians, this is on all levels of Goverment.
      We have had 127 Councils/ Shires introduce new by laws, on the peace and cohesion in
      Society, and what that means, you will lose your right to protest, on anything, or have rallies
      on anything that you have concerns with.
      We have a person from the political party, Love Australia or Leave Party, Kim Vuga, running for
      the Senate, this Lady applied to have a BBQ in Vincent W.A. so she could meet members of her
      Party and hopefully sign more up. The Council denied her request.

Also Pauline Hanson had her Public speaking arrangements events cancelled when she had
      booked for a while.

I find this very disturbing when in Syney NSW  islamic  hate preachers will be allowed to hold
      an Anti Western/ Anti Democracy conference @ Olympic Park in Sydney in May this year.

These are some of the islamist speaking at the conference.

Dr Zachariah Mathews, whom wants sharia law introduced into Australia, including the cutting
      off of hands.
      Hamza Tzortzis from the UK.  He believes non moslems should be beheaded, and rejects free speech.

You can read more from the links below.

http:www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/right-wing-party-threatens-to-sue-town-of-vincent-over-
      disallowed-bbq-20160210-gmqhei.html

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/pauline-hanson-geelong-one-nation-fundraiser-
    cancelled/news story/9c781524f5da371e77b0cc3a4a515cbf

This link has more info on the speakers.
    http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/timblair/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/guess_who/

The goverment is not letting any MSM report the goings on overseas, along with labor and the greens.
       This has been proved after a reporter on CNN News blew the whistle, while live on air, there was another
    reporter in the states that said their chiefs had informed them, that they could only report what the
    goverment seen fit, this meant overseas and locally.

Just after that there were 2 reporters from england who also said the same, and one of these reporters
    said he did not give a stuff if he were sacked, and he was.

Then we had the Minister for news and communications from Germany just resign his position, and
    came out lambasting the goverment for doing the same.

So in finishing, i would like to say this, i believe our goverment and opposition parties are all in this
    together, in not reporting the goings on here and overseas, thank goodness we have social media.

Gary Gray, has just announced he is quitting his seat, and stated the following
    Mr Gray has been fighting a losing battle in the ALP to back the greens and the goverment in, ushering
    in Senate Voting reform to stop Micro-Parties gaining the senate preferences system.
    And the reason these parties are trying to stop the minor parties gaining preferences, is they know
    they are going to be in some trouble next election. If any of you doubt me, just watch the results
    after the election, thats if the goverment and the greens do not get their way.

WE ARE NOT BEING GOVERNED WE ARE BEING RULED.

Cheers.
       Simmo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.