TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

hate to say i told you so..., page-3

1. 1,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Bruce88 ,

I'm based in the UK and familiar with AIM .

For a company which is listed on AIM to carry out a rights issue , a full prospectus has to be produced which must pass legal muster . This requirement is designed to make rights issues prohibitively expensive .

Consequently most AIM companies have rules in their constitution which overide investors preemptive rights . This allows directors to carry out placings of UNLIMITED ammounts of equity at any discount they want to sophisticated investors AND THEMSELVES . There is no 15% limit as with ASX .

This is all designed to ensure insiders get to reap the rewards at minimum risk .

Yes this sort of thing goes on on ASX but it is unquestionably far , far worse on AIM .

TPT have chosen the same broker for AIM as Range Resources . The brokers modus operandi appears to be merciless ramping and dilution imho .

Put it like this , if I had a company I would not want it to be associated with AIM because it is a magnet for unscrupulous operators and charletans .

I have lost money on almost all my AIM shares and found that they do not respond to fundamentals and that the only way to make money on AIM is to trade rather than invest - and I'm not a trader .

Consequently I concentrate on ASX and TSX now .

That said I am invested in and enthusiastic about TPT and am confident that it will overcome the issues with AIM listed above .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.