TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

Ikarumba, I can understand what you are saying, however, there's...

1. 1,425 Posts.
    Ikarumba, I can understand what you are saying, however, there's a couple of points I need to make about TPT...just for matter of record for AIM investors.

As for the AIM brokers I cannot comment, never had anything to do with them personally, they provided a vehicle for TPT to list. But it is interesting to note your comments...thanks.

S& P Capital IQ also initiated coverage on TPT earlier this year. This tells me something. It would be interesting to find out how many stocks they cover on AIM.

Back to TPT, they have a very good management team, and are well respected here in Perth. If you have a look at the credentials of the senior geologist and then listen and speak to her, you realise that this person has a mountain of knowledge and has the respect within her industry, having worked for majors all over the world.

Management who are there now, got voted in there because they are doers and achievers and wanted to progress this company. They are not going to sit on their hands. Look at what they have achieved to date. Taking on 3d seismic alone tells you how focused they are on the prize and they are going to do everything they can to get the ball rolling with a farm-in as soon as possible.

The assets they have are being independently assessed, so these brokers are not basing valuations just on company information.

The CEO is a director of a broking house in Perth. He would be not taking on this role for the sake of a salary. He is putting his own reputation on the line. There has been no research and valuation published by his broking house.

To some extent farm-in potential partners have approached the company directly without ask. They then decided that in the best interest of the company they would open the data room. Since this time they continue to work on leads and pospects.

TPT is seeking the best deal for everybody, including shareholders. They only raised enough cash to see them through to farm-ins, so as to not dilute shareholders too much.

I have plenty of experience investing in small caps and management have ticked all the boxes to date.

The company has access to potentially world class assets.
    In australia, they are in a known gas province. This area has been drilled and gas and oil was found, so we know its there. In Morrocco they are just off the coast adjacant to a large oil shale mine, so it appears that hydrocarbons exist in the area.

I have researched many other companies, to try and gauge valuations and assets in relation to TPT and I have yet to find one that compares in value to TPT.

All this for $50m market cap. Under valued by anyone's calculations if you ask me.

Anyone who can find a company with this much potential at this market cap please tell me, one that is also covered by S&P Capital IQ as well, so I can diversify a bit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.