BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Hatred and Jealousy, page-148

1. 19,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6112
    I want to thank you for a very long and detailed response, although I still don't see how "mixed up in a religious group" corresponds to being a member of a right wing group. I know of no religious group that suggests that it is moral to blackmail or impersonate a police officer for personal gain. If Richard's aim at the time was a misguided effort to save lives there was no need to blackmail anyone.

I am ill informed as all I have to go on in what is in the public domain. Richard did serve time in jail and the fact that this appears to have been served on remand make little difference to me nor I doubt anyone else. On the basis of the facts I know I think Richard was lucky to not have received a longer sentence, but we are digressing into law and sentencing reform.

As for why I mentioned I am not gay it is because you suggested that Shapiro and Aston were motivated in some personal vendetta against Richard on this basis. I have no personal vendetta against Richard or any of his family since I neither know him nor did I invest in BIG. I do however have a vested interest in insuring that people with Richard's criminal history are not to ever be allowed become the CEO of a listed company.

Yes I do know that this will be unfair to those people that have reformed, but there are plenty of examples where we don't allow people convicted of certain crimes to ever be allowed to have certain jobs. For example, we don't allow those convicted of child abuse to become child care workers. In my opinion Richard should never have been allowed to be the CEO of BIG and in hindsight most shareholders of BIG would agree.
    Last edited by Davisite: 22/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.