NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

stocktoe; By the way, thanks for the analysis, had similar...

1. 372 Posts.
    stocktoe; By the way, thanks for the analysis, had similar feelings too. That 500K (and the rest) bought after market is interesting I agree, and if you consider the bot that has been going on for weeks now, I think that is more evidence of accumulation here. Something suspect that's for sure. Pretty sure they did this after-hours to keep the volume lower during the day and setting off anyone's system that watches for it to confirm a breakout.

Maybe gold should go down more often, since NCM seems to be benefiting from a lower price this morning? Gold down last Friday and this morning, along with XAO and DOW down 3% and even with all this, NCM is up? Please, continue! Today is undeniably one of the most interesting days in a while, bounce off $39.60 is showing very bullish signs to me that we are due for some rise very soon. The XGD cannot disconnect from the gold price for much longer, and maybe now it seems the big players are happy to show their hand now they have suppressed the price long enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.