HAV 0.00% 20.0¢ havilah resources limited

Just got home from meeting.Sorry I cannot answer your question...

1. 1,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63

Just got home from meeting.

Sorry I cannot answer your question TFG, I will look closely at the online version, I do suggest you could legitimately email the company, Attention: Walter  Richards and ask him the question.

Following the presentations by Walter and Chris there were more than a dozen, probably closer to 2 dozen,  questions asked and answered.

Some excellent ones asked about the AGM issues, questions regarding the extraordinary meeting request were not allowed which was fair enough. Ken Williams did an excellent job in the chair, he has served the company well.

The voting went to a poll which we will all get the answers to in an ASX announcement. What is know is that

Resolutions 2 and 8 approved on proxies alone - Chris Giles

Resolutions 3 and 9 almost certainly passed but remaining votes need to be counted

Resolution 1 - Lost on the proxies

All others - In the balance

There were some very divisive opinions being displayed today. The company did make some polished presentations and answered questions with a good amount of clarity, however there may still be some unmentioned issues in the background which, if they exist will probably become apparent in coming weeks.

On the matter of Iron Ore and Simec - don't hold your breath on that issue, a lot of water to go under the bridge yet and in coming years too.

Generous servings of pies, pasties, and other food provided at the end of the meeting, which concluded close to 2.00 pm.

Good social interaction time following the meeting. Paul Clark was in attendance and asked a lot of probing questions.

Overall it was good to have a long and open meeting to clear the air for a lot of us, the shareholders did get a chance to have their say on the floor as well as the voting box. I believe that Mark Stewart will make a good chairman as an independent director.

For the record; It is also my belief, that independent directors should always outweigh vested interest on the board

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.