SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

It was widely speculated in the early days after the shock...

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 546
    It was widely speculated in the early days after the shock announcement of the resolutions proposed for next week's meeting that management must have an ace up their sleeve, a knockout blow planned, or a silver bullet necessary to get this thing through "or they wouldn't have announced it". Well, several weeks have passed, the voting deadline is upon us, and nothing that comes anywhere near fitting those descriptions has been seen. I'm excited that good things might no be that far off but I'm also acutely aware that not a single tangible result has been produced to cement the voting outcome.

I must confess that I'm a little disappointed. Despite my signficiant reservations about timing of this being put to us, the need and costs to hold a special meeting just for this rather than waiting a couple of months for the AGM, and the questionable vaugueness of what the documents contains, amongst others things, I really did wanted to give them a chance to change my mind by showing me what I had missed. Sadly those that have held off voting have little more to go on that they did all those weeks back and we can wait no longer before faxing our proxy to the company.

Now time to vote, one way or another.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.