DFM 0.00% 83.0¢ dongfang modern agriculture holding group limited

Hav you considered this?, page-9

1. 21 Posts.
    Ok so lets get real.

Over the past month DFM share price has more than halved to approx. $1 the price at which the company was floated in 2015.
    Thus at todays prices other than original holders nobody current holding can be materially up. Many investors on the prospectors investors would have traded and made good profits (I was one). I took profits as I expected the uneducated not to understand the massive uneven distribution in revenue because of the limited growing season. I waited for a significant drop before reentering. Little did I factor in that one or two original holders would take their profits and run.

If you have followed the turnover and the first substantial shareholder notice it becomes more apparent that one or two shareholders have taken their profits and done so in a most unusual way..selling direct into market crashing the share price and frightening investors as to why so..we first thought recent floods may have caused destruction of plantations…correctly so the company responded quickly and debunked that theory. Regardless the selling continued.,

I suspect these two are the culprits.

SUPER FUSION INTERNATIONAL LIMITED 21,060,000 representing 5.396 %
    PROSPER RICH INVESTMENTS LIMITED 20,000,000 representing 5.125 %
    When the top 50 have 98% off the issued capital.this amount of stock will have a brutal effect on price.
    Some observers blame lack of transparency and the China lack of trust.
    This brings me to the three major documentations about the company.
    They are Original prospectus., 2016 An Report (Dec Bal) and a recent company presentation. SEE LINKS BELOW
    Over the years I have read many similar type documents and I can say that the above are very descriptive, very indepth presentation of all facets of this business. In fact so impressed was I some months ago I contacted that Australian Shareholders Assn and nominated them for an award for excellence. So much for lack of transparency, more like some advisors need to do more reading.
    We are yet to learn why some 5-!0% original shareholders have taken money of the table. I am sure we will hear more by the time the half yearly comes out. Ownership of the company may have changed resulting in a better spread of shareholders. Mind you I suspect the Super Fusion sale went to one shareholder in a off market transaction. We can get a better understanding of this next week when a request to a broker can provide who did the business (that’s in tow). Q Did these people panic because of falling price and trigger a sale from their banker…strange things can happen
    One must ask one self has the business of the company changed because. The simple AND CORRECT ANSWER IS NO.
    If there was a disaster that would effect profits etc the directors are obliged to make an announcement under ASX rules.
    If anything they have gone the other way saying because of extra acreage revenue and overall profits should be up by 10%
    I really can’t fault the directors rather thant two privileged shareholders who for reasons which I suspect have no relation to DFM activities have taken money off the table.
    Credit is to be given to directors for their conservative prospectus, which in the first year they out performed by a significant margin.
    With todays announcement of Bank interest rate dropping to 1.5% and projecting possible more, the hunt for dividend bearing stocks will pick up pace in the ensuring weeks ahead.
    Please read the following if you have as yet not seen them

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/2771063/
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/2737750/
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/2587055/
    GLTA dancer36

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DFM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.