have $50k for one week only - buy what stock?, page-139

1. 18,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Funny about you suggesting a punt of 50K for 1 week. I'm kinda in the same boat, but instead of 50k its 100k and ive been punting since Nov 08. Stop losses well i know of them but never have used them. Shocking i know.

Ive had the time of my life trading the market. This is my first ever attempt at the stock market. Those people on SBS the other night, million dollar stock traders, well im basicially one of those fellas. Being that its been 6 months now and ive still got 100k in stocks after trading in and out of 30-40 stocks in that time i think ive done well.

I'm slowing learning what i should do and what i shouldnt do. And its helping out. Ive been up as high as 180K and down as far as 67k. I've taken good profits and taken big losses, but overall even. I think i need to teach myself the charting business side of it all.

Overall i know i havent made anything but its all been a great learning curve. And well a learning curve that hasnt cost me anything, other than an exciting fun emotional rollar coaster. Where as in many other peoples shoes they have lost the lot. Thank god thats not me... maybe not yet :S i shouldnt jinx myself.

If there is any suggestions to what i should do, people please tell me, the more i learn the best i become. But please dont bag me out saying im an idiot for doing what im doing, i kinda already know that.

mark

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.