GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

have a bluie on louie

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    ****START OF THREAD KL0900-08/04/2011 *****

DO you own an unhedged gold producer or explorer? ... (I have a few) IF the answer is YES then YOU like ME are having a good day :-) Must be my shout?

Speaking of which... R U a gold bug... I am ... U probably figured that out already? . .. SOOOOoooo fellow gold bugs ... let??s play a game where ONLY YOU can WIN.

The game is called **** HAVE A BLUiE ON LOUIE ****

The game is EZ and to the winner I ??King Louie?? will send a ONE (1) LITRE BOTTLE OF ??JOHNNY WALKER BLUE SCHOTCH???? (the 'PRIZE') that they can consume from the 1st of January 2015.

THE GHALLENGE
    To WIN you must be the closest GUESS to the price of GOLD in USD on **** 25 January 2014 **** as listed at this site: http://www.goldprice.org/spot-gold.html

THE RULES

#1. Your GUESS for the 'PRIZE' is your BID and must be in the format below to be accepted:
    _________

USERNAME - BID - USD$####.## -
    _________

I.e. My bid is: kinglouie - BID - USD$3215.68

#2. ONLY your FIRST BID will be accepted.

#3. You are only eligible if your BID is ABOVE USD$2000.00

#4. Only entries made on THIS THREAD will be accepted

#5. Any Moderated BIDS or Moderated 'interference' may deem the entry or competition void - the forum 'YOU' will be the judge of such an event

#5. The competition is only LIVE if over 100 entries and 100 thumbs up are received on THIS thread by 12:00pm on 15 APRIL 2011 (My Birthday)

OUTCOME & ACCOUNTABILITY

ON Sunday, 17 April 2011. I will post on this thread:

A - A list of VALID BIDDERS and their BIDS
    (Username and bid)

B - The number of Entries Received & number of 'THUMBS UP' (which will be apparent BUT hoping to set a record to set the boards alight across all forums ... heck.. who doesn't like scotch???!). These two outcomes will determine if I am to be held accountable for the "PRIZE" delivery. (100+ required).
    _______

WHY?

For over 10 Years this site has given me so much joy ... allowed me to share thoughts and share information with so many faceless posters whom in a strange way feel like friends (or not and you know who you are LOL) I've shared great highs and deep lows as money was made and squandered... many laughs and a few .tears (damn U GDN) but all in all a great way to vent and learn the tricks and traps of our shared hobby/trade.
    To me the 'PRIZE' is a cheap way to say THANK YOU to all. I am pretty sure you won??t win it BUT at least I get to say THAK YOU to YOU for being a part of this 'THING' whatever it is... and that's why I want this thread to go VIRAL on this site because whoever you get to BID will be saying they care for whoever they get/tell to BID as well as this 'THING' whatever it is???
    Even if this post goes nowhere.. I feel good ??
    Love Louie

GAME ON! ... Makes me want to buy you all a bottle LOL!

PS.. this thing is bigger than all of us... whatever it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.