SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

You were sold a long shot dream that was promoted as the next...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    You were sold a long shot dream that was promoted as the next best thing ever through paid ads..sucking in believers that went along to the presentation nights, conferences and obsessing over everything satellite thinking it would give them some sort of competitive edge, The converted were in contact with directors and feeding positive joy on HC.
    ive seen it all before too many times unfortunately. Some have deep enoiugh pockets to bounce bank and others sadly loose all.

The warning signs were there from the start, Go back and read the analyze the beep tool announcements and research the company with fresh eyes & you will see it for what it is.... a joke
    https://*********.com.au/sky-space-global-beeptool-agreement/

The loan sharks that set up the RTO of whatever this was before have long gone, making a ton of cash from the sales pitch and the cap raising fees, wages, expenses and dumping their shares on retailers.... like water off a ducks back they move on to the next project whilst enjoying cocktails on their luxury yachts.. that’s the reality of business on the ASX folks.. Their business has nothing to do with satellites, oil, gold, diamonds, pharmaceuticals, tech .. It only pertains to loaning money to get the maximum return & unfortunately SH are the feedstock.
    I hope SH have the opportunity to get something out of this but it looks to me the stage is being set for it to be moved back to whence it came.
    GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.