OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Have a Ganda at the Gravity plant running at full spec?

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    bid rod said
    No numbers were mentioned by Richard, and this was the norm on every step of the tour.
    However I asked about the month of May production, if the positive cash flow was met, and a simple no was his answer.
    However, he straight away say this goal will be active in the Month of June... this statement was made
    on the 21st, and a bit over a week left of production to close the month.

I do believe this to be worthy of a new thread hence the new thread.

G'Day B.R.& all-I would like those interested to consider the following observations, then re watch the video footage .
    Date:26/06/18Time:06:08:33Post #link: 33943650
    Material flowing through the HM-3 from its own feed shoot being supplied with loader bucket (see tyre tracks )
    is obviously separate very high grade material than that which is being supplied via the grizzly & primary crusher
    on conveyor up & into the gravity plant, see situated directly behind HM-3.
    Note the two different ore colours material on MH-3 feed on Shute is a paler material .

Note ; the speed of the conveyors- conveying a darker material through out the gravity plant circuit,
    this is very significant imo as the gravity plant was thought to be defunct, you can quickly ascertain
    their is just NO WAY HOZAY-that you could feed the gravity plant at that rate of feed if it was not
    working efficiently -just no point
    !!!!!( original specs on the gravity plant was about 20t per hr from memory).
    The very first thing you do with a gravity plant that has issues is reduce its feed rate-Hence it would appear
    the gravity plant is purrrrrring-just can't read it any other way .

The concentrates from HM-3 matting would be conveyed to the gold room for further refining & you can see the discharge
    being pumped to circuit prior joining the gravity plant material.

I was originally alarmed when I observed the rate of feed through the HM-3, not now -as it appears
    the gravity plant is now at or close to spec given the material tonnes per hr throughput.

No wonder Richard is confident enough to say the target for the end of June is to be cash flow positive
    this adds up -does it not & why they will keep the plant running-while- as you stated bid rod- traditionally
    would be a stop production period for the Brazilian world cup game.

It always seemed odd that Gekko Gravity Gold Recovery Plant had so many issues ?
    Its also a complete remarkable coincidence that the plant is now running at what appears to be at or close to
    full production spec after the Head personal running plant operations where replaced
    recently-
    mmmm

This is very good news for share holders -just can't see it any other way, go back & review the video
    footage again yourselves -take a look at the speed & material on the conveyor's, this is continuous feed rate
    & a very good tonnes per hour though-put rate -remember tonnes per hour processed x contained grams of gold
    per tonne dictate recovery less tailings loss-more tonnes through-put equates t0 higher recovery.

Yes understand how we all feel & yes we have to see the gold-none the less this appears to be very good
    news indeed-it would add up if they had have finally reached full production spec & wish to make up for lost
    milling down time especially given production incentive initiatives are in place.
    As said go back and review the video footage again & make your own conclusions I understand many of
    you have not seen a conveyor running though I think the speed & material on the conveyors is obvious
    when you take a closer bo-diddley.
    imo-gltah
    salt
    p.s. could someone more tech savvy than me set up the two separate video links below this post for
    easier access to view.
    gltah-salt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.