ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

have a go at this- partial 3d and full 2d ?, page-10

1. 702 Posts.
    Appreciate the comments guys, thanks

It has been a testing week and in some ways anticlimatic..

It has forced me to sit the train and think it through so i thought i would share...

Ive said this before and ill say it again ( although feeling the pinch this week) that

In the grand scheme of things it has always been about the jv agreement, all the broker reports and NSAI confirmations were all air because a jv agreement doesnt just mean the asset is de-risked but that the real professionals of the world concur with the findings and see this as what we have been preaching from day one...untill that time this was empty...

The management team have constantly ( at times recently been doing it ever so slowly) been clear and upfront with its holders and in my view have executed the goals to the best of the ability....well actually no, they have executed every single thing they said they would like absolute professionals the only thing that has swayed from that may jave possibly been the JV... If one has that many fingers in THAT MANY PIES (La Bella and PALTA And others apparently to perhaps they didnt have their full attention on SEYCHELLES...so in the end i think that despite the additional permit for La Bella the market made it clear that it only cares for one for the time being...

But i say to myself what if we delete the seychelles and we are a company with just palta and bella...? Palta is a very low risk play which we would see results before seychelles ever would provide and as the valuations state; they would come with 50cents alone..that with no costs, just patience

La bella has 2d and 3d data already completed so no real delay in time
    And would create more of PR play that shows to the world look where we are and then look at who we are! Then ask how and why!!!

But ultimatly my friends the story can be gold but its how the market feels about it that is important, and this is why im still here

After the events of the past few weeks we (that watch the action like a bunch of crack junkies) have clearly seen something interesting going on..

The escrow of 70 million was absorbed beautifully and this was comming of a previous 2 days with very minor volume paterns. All of a sudden a company with big pockets has come in and taken the lot...well this was priceless, why? Because ultimatly i dont care about the SP (focus on mkt cap) especially when you see someone thst is that keen and confidant to suck it all up...so i was loving the confidence and didnt care what happened..

Then today the update came regarding a delay in JV TALKS....think carefully...people who sold would have been some decent sized investors and babies coupled with the pressure added to the sell of those that were accumulating weeks ago to force as many shaky holders to jump whilst they absorbed and absorbed (hence whh it touched 4.5 twice today)

I know i know the usual spill is if people sell it means someone has bought!! But to me its more about paying attention to whom is buying. No mum and dad investor or trader for that matter would have bought on a day like today...this was cold, calculated buying from the smart money...whats the way the stock market goes? those that are stupid sell on a down day but its those in the know or in power that buy when the blood is filling the screens

So you see whners? It really doesnt matter what the ann says ( although i see it as a positive) as long as you play with the SM you will be fine

I HOPE YOU DONT CONSIDER THIS A RANT, But rather one long term holders view and interpretation of the past events

Goodluck..

P.S Can someone please contact the company and clarify the term "organisations" and confirm they are not refering to a multinational oiler??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.