OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

I hear you Tony. Sometimes we lose perspective and only look at...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I hear you Tony. Sometimes we lose perspective and only look at numbers without looking at the people behind the numbers.

Unfortunately some people have lost big on OZL, perhaps even their life savings and retirement plans.

It is a share that some of the Directors never get to feel the pain of those put out of work or who have lost so much when they haven't been diligent.

China are already an economic superpower, and they are modernising fast. They have lots of problems though and will not be as powerful as some might think. It is being artifivially stimulated by low currency value (wages for staff etc) and rule of law (copyright infringemenst etc). Both of these are changing fast though and it will be interesting to see the effect on China's economy.

It is a great place to vist (I have been many times), friendly and mostly honest people wanting to give good service. Watch out when you try to barter in the market place. Westerner prices are at least twice local prices, but that is still half what you pay in Australia

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.