RRP 0.00% 8.5¢ realm resources limited

Hi Johnny, I think it would be best if you wandered over to the...

1. 2,370 Posts.
    Hi Johnny,

I think it would be best if you wandered over to the short term trading threads.. They have some great and very knowledgable people there who would be able to help you out a lot..

I generally go all three. I am certainly not a daytrader, but I tend to have short, medium and long term holds... Mainly medium to long... I do my research and then hold for the rewards.. Unfortunately something unforeseen has changed my circumstances of late hence why I can't hold through this suspension.. Usually it wouldn't bother me. I still believe in the company and am hoping I can hold onto a parcel...

Anyway, I am sure you will do well as long as you have a trading plan and do a lot of research and don't believe everything you read on hotcopper... Asking questions and picking people's brains is a very good start.. Just always remember to protect your capital and pocket profit....

Oh and ignore the trolls and people who try to push your buttons.. It is not worth your time or energy.. Walk away and let it go... you are not here to do battle but to make some money and some wise decisions.. You can't do that if your emotions are in a flap...

I would just like to say thank you for being so polite... It is a lovely attribute that a lot of posters don't seem to bother about now days..

Take care

JP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.