GWR 0.00% 8.6¢ gwr group limited

hello to the false royalty disciples knights and yes stooges,...

1. nrd
    105 Posts.
    hello to the false royalty disciples knights and yes stooges, today there will be no dribble babble and rubbish as celebrations did not go well due to numbers not comming up to speed. the numerology theory wasnt going to well either ,the numbers are all looking down and dont add up, will have to come up with some other bulls..t to keep you bamboozed and in suspense.the take over is all over red rover with 300,000 shares dont ask me how but it sounds good as we have conned and brainwashed ourselves . pls dont question the rational as everything is going to plan yes fas were mearnt to go down to 1 cent and yes gwr will go to $5.00 plus and take over will happen in the never future of fantasy kingdom.now listen here every thing is going to plan and all fas shareholders will lose their money and that was allways going to be the plan , the next plan to rort classic is also going to plan suppose to have been back in march 2007 but lets keep having dreams of the wet kind it may be a nightmare. the titles that have been bestowed on the knights was a form of a con so that you will do exactly whats been ordered no questions asked. so go day dream you conned 3 stooges as you will be set up in new companies to go out and fleece the public and make me millions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.6¢ $410 4.767K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 208456 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 10002 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.