Have a Listen to this Nutcase., page-130

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    ding ding ding!!! scabies eradication or remove chlamydia trachomatis for the indigenous population? nah way too hard...but the geez this delta variant is just so unprecedented! tell you what lets just give 90B to big business and subvert the population with dangling of liberties and division!
    it is quite ironic that they portray the "anti-vaxxers" as not doing any research when I haven't heard one logical or evidenced backed argument for it yet! honestly the numbers tell a different story to anyone who looks at them impartial and CRITICALLY.

people die, the population turns over as the weak and old succumb to NATURE!!! how arrogant are we to argue with her? Nature doesn't discriminate.

Every single conversation is about the vaccine, panic panic panic. Gladys and scomo are horrible people, smug toffs who have spend their lives sh#ting on the common man...the majority of people are good, they just want to get on with everything but we are being forced their version of the truth. That's why this thing is so decisive--it just the slogan of the week, double triple quad jabbed sleeves rolled... having a jab used to be a derogatory term for whacking up...now all i see is needles everywhere and people using it in common speech...i even used to mainline but i'm iffy on the vaccine i mean its being pushed sooooo hard haahh what does that tell you!

Maybe when the Epilson variant comes out next year the feds can give wheel another spin and do some more quantitative counterfeiting...all that inflation and real estate boom but many stock markets hitting all time highs ahaha...and the not funny thing is it will be the common man that foots the bill. it always is. We just take it and get back to the rat race. Its not us vs them but they have made it into that. Think openly and consider all perspectives....news is cancer

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.