NTC 0.00% $1.10 netcomm wireless limited

As an owner of a business I have sunk large funds into over 4...

1. 6,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2626
    As an owner of a business I have sunk large funds into over 4 years and watched the reign of leadership destroy shareholder value, I have every right to question the people I have voted to oversee my business. I think you are a little confused on the evils of communism. Shutting down discussion and open thinking which you seem to want to do, is one of the trademarks of that failed system of government (along with killing its dissidents).

I have a strong buy sentiment on this stock and have added more to my portfolio since the rest of the market devalued the business after they came clean on sales slow down in the FY report. I am still waiting on an ASX investigation on when they knew of the slowdown given these things don't happen suddenly and I believe there was a lack of disclosure issue. Good governance is one of the main roles of the BoD.

I have worked in the telco industry for many years and before Netcomm was established as a business. It's a tough and competitive industry and NTC are trying to build a business in a niche part where they don't face as much competition. What I am concerned about is they are looking more like a custom solutions/service company rather than a product company. The returns they are getting on the solutions they are providing to their customers are not generating the cash flow to pay back the sunk investment. If you don't know the difference between free cash flow and revenue you really should give your money to a fund manager and not pretend to be an investor.

That's enough from me. Healthy debate is good. Too much negative talk is unhealthy. Shutting down debate is evil. I'll deal with the company and ASX from here onwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.