RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Have a little FAITH in RYG

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    I bought in at high 5 and mid 4's. I have done my research and from what I see on this forum, which I do take into account when making my mind up about certain things, I try and read the play! What I mean by that is sussing out who is out for themselves by using reverse psychology on a thread feeding off the weak and vulnerable. I can read through most of the garbage but my message is to try and inform the people who maybe opting out at a loss. Please look at what has taken place in Asia followed by an Announcement from the company and then in the same Ann telling us where they are venturing to next with the "team" and that the next stop is meetings with future potential investors in New York. Go you good thing!!!

These guys need a little faith peoples, all I am saying. I am a follower of hard work because, "you only get out of something what you put into it", and these guys rock. Dont get me wrong its a punt like all stocks but they are pretty good business people. Good Savvy never mind the Tech! OMG...

There are those of us that would lead us astray, but there is the majority that want to help fellow investors and hence the reason for this great site. I would like to help the people new to shares as I am one myself. No need to lose money here.

Research is king in this game of well seasoned players!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.