RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Eirexpat you have made a good point, I have no time at the...

1. 429 Posts.
    Eirexpat you have made a good point, I have no time at the moment to go through everything, prospectus and earlier announcement to check for small print but have also bought into the same news . There was a real need for them to stabilise the share price before the book build , I spoke to someone in the company and they didn't understand so obviously my question was valid by the reaction I received.
    I'm long on the company and believe in its future prospects but this did annoy me. One reason is every year before I go on vacation usually overseas I have a preference to sell a percentage of my stock some companies all of my holding . Raya I intended to sell 30% and then buy back as over xmass diehards can tank the shares on low volume in these type of *********. In Japan I watched just once once and they hit 2.8 but didn't worry because of the free share issues.
    Waiting for a message saying we are thinking down the wrong path but if we have lost that bonus share issue we have been misled and you would think they have exposed themselves for legal action.
    Just have o read through everything to make sure I'm reading ito it correctly as I have also bought into the news as you have

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.