TLS 0.76% $3.92 telstra group limited

spending 2b ,tls's share 1b on a valuable asset like austar...

1. 9,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    spending 2b ,tls's share 1b on a valuable asset like austar creating an arguable monopoly when any profits will b controlled by accc, and possible forced access for competitors before or after shareholder vote, and govt free to air subsidies imo will probably lead to more regulation and writedowns.If management don't change direction at agm I'll b reducing my holdings.Minimum I'll b expecting is REAL and COMPLETE financial detail as far as nbn agreement is concerned,and some solid 2012 giudance.Some imperative time allocated to NFC developments,besides re selling nfc phones only.IMO there is no future in relying on Sol's mobile network which in time optus and vodaphone r determined to compete with,the inefficient use of sensis,the percieved loss of interest in china websites and re selling nbn.NFC mobile wallet is a logical growth avenue for tls like all global telco's r doing.IMO insto's would start to look at tls as a growth opportunity not a utility under competitive pressure.I don't agree with selling sensis but it needs to b utilised better.This is a very important agm to determine tls's st and mt shareprice.It better not b the usual smug,boring ,unimaginetive dribble like previous agm's have been since Sol left.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.92
Change
-0.030(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $45.29B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.90 $3.94 $3.89 $82.91M 21.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 119289 $3.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.93 216910 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.