CHM 0.00% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Answers1/.MMX maintain they did aquire the I/O assets without...

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Answers

1/.MMX maintain they did aquire the I/O assets without any help from chm to their knowledge,
    2/.MMX maintain that "IF" chm funds were contributed it was without their knowledge.
    3/ As the only "Substantiated help" from chm is in the order of $153,000, MMX may have had many alternatives to that ammount of funding available to it, But didnt get to explore those alternatives because they had no knowledge of anything wrong in the first place...
    No conspiracy theories here old mate just an inoncent company that may have recieved $153,000 of chm money, unsolicited and unknowingly...
    MMX, naturally in order to do the right thing will make restitution of the ammount, plus interest and a few mill in damages for chm's inconvenience......I believe a figure in the order of $6 mill has been talked about, but chm were unreasonable....So decided to let judge decide..After all $153,000 into a project that has cost upwards of $70 million to get to the stage where it is worth $800 million is a very, Very small percentage, even if the judge were to take the almost unprecedented step to award on a CT basis...
    And to answer the other question...there have been many unknown penny dreadfulls, that suddenly look like they may strike paydirt..The market always finds them quicksmart..Its just that this one is'nt gonna be receiving any windfall....And pretty much everyone knows it...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $21.93K 1.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1519165 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1262067 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.