CHM 5.26% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

have a look, page-14

1. 529 Posts.
    Glyna thank you your answers are a classic.

The current management who assure us were not there at the time may believe what you say but they were not MMX/Nicu at the time.

Although I would like to understand when Paul arrived as I think Grimaldi handed the keys to the car over to Paul.

Grimaldi was Nicu, Grimaldi was a defacto officer of CHM
    If Grimaldi had knowledge Nicu had knowledge. No defense there. B and G have used their position in CHM to gain advantage and provide an advantage to Nicu and Nicu had knoweldge as Nicu is Grimaldi.

You seem to want to forget the share issues, the Cadetta deal. Apparently you hope the judge dismisses these as readily as you do.

We can go over old ground here about percentages but maybe you get your insider to explain how MMX defended the proposition that Grim was a defacto director of CHM.

He didnt take the stand.

You are trying to make out all of this was a honest mistake and done behind MMX back. Oh and your honour if it did happen it wasnt that bad a crime as we have worked so hard to build on our ill gotten gains.

Thats sounding like the defence that MMX did come up with !!

A long way from no foundation .....

If an executive director of a company is not that company then who is or does represent the company ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $15.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $41.28K 2.324M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1568647 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.