CHM 11.1% 2.0¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

have a look, page-15

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Dear Old Gard's.....Grim was'nt Nicu...he was a small part of Nicu...just as Barnes was'nt chm..just a part of it.....Because one dodgy director does something a little naughty...like make a Loan without correctly documenting it, doesnt add up to Hundreds of millions of dollars old chum...loan $153,000.
    Then If indeed some shares were issued probably as payment for services or consulting in lieu of cash (as we know chm were almost broke...) And then these shares sold to realise a rightful payment...see no problem there...And impossible to prove that those shares werent issued as payment.....
    And maybe Nicu had to buy leases as chm had nothing to pay with as the "Supposed" $3 million coming from "Zenith" never existed.....And then onsold them later when chm had funds, and oh horror..made a profit of about 1.5 mill..Thats business, But I grant you if indeed it is proven to be a bit naughty MMX may have to give you another million and a half plus interest, but I strongly doubt any way of actually "Proving" that
    Onus on chm to PROVE....not on MMX to disprove...and my mail is...Your lot "Proved" nothing except possible unknowing misuse of $153,000...G & B said it was an inter company loan, Zuk's in Testimony thought it unusual but verified again that he was told it was a loan.....Now prove absolutely it was stolen....No chance...!! but keep hoping old boy.....1.9 cents a share and no buyers tells the story.......MMX sp rising and all major investors "Comfortable" tells the rest of the story.....MMX Legal team and Management happy with the way the case went and Looking forward to a "Successful" outcome.........Dont waste your time and money looking for some fantastic conspiracy theory......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $26.18K 1.372M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 736556 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1462067 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.