CHM 5.26% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Wow GlynaI think you actually deserve a role within corporate...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Wow Glyna

I think you actually deserve a role within corporate MMX, on the board for sure.

You're argument and way of thinking seems very suited to how Grimaldi and Barnes think "Lets do some ripping off, cover our tracks....they wont be able to prove it"

Lets capture some of your lines and thinking:

"MMX had no knowledge of anything wrong in the first place"

"MMX: just an innocent company that may have received $153,000 of chm money, unsolicited and unknowingly"

"After all $153,000 into a $70 million project to get to the stage where it is worth $800 million is a very, Very small percentage, even if the judge were to take the almost unprecedented step to award on a CT basis"

"Grim wasn’t Nicu...he was a small part of Nicu"

"Barnes wasn’t chm..just a part of it"

"Because one dodgy director does something a little naughty...like make a Loan without correctly documenting it, doesn’t add up to Hundreds of millions of dollars old chum...loan $153,000."

"as we know chm were almost broke"

"And impossible to prove"

"Supposed" $3 million coming from "Zenith"

"if it is proven to be a bit naughty MMX may have to give you another million and a half plus interest, but I strongly doubt any way of actually "Proving" that
    Onus on chm to PROVE....not on MMX to disprove"

"Now prove absolutely it was stolen....No chance...!! "

"Trouble is.....The onus is on chm to PROVE it...and its very difficult...."

"Hard luck...too bad...so sad....good try but no coconut......."

Well Glyna, I think you may have painted quite a picture of the situation for the forum.

"yeah...all a little naughty...but prove it".

"even if you prove it...you wont get much"

This way of thinking is what can blow out a $153,000 to $53 million imo.

CHM is already proving money was mis-appropriated.

The judge has seen this.

MMX and your way of thinking want a few crumbs thrown CHM way.

Without any of my silly "Up Benny" one liners and being honest....dont you think there is a chance, even small, that CHM's future back then, being as broke as they we're as you say, that mis-appropriating that kind of money then may have shaped CHM's future?

I do.

Instead of your $153,000 into $70 million figure.....for a few seconds, lets consider $153,000 bucks of CHM's money ripped out of their hands as a percentage of what they had left.

My guess which is supported by your "they we're basically broke anyway"....is that $153,000 basically mis-appropriated from CHM's bank to the advantage of NiCu now MMX was quite a large percentage of CHM's future.

Judgement wise, this is why I am holding CHM.

You're guys we're good at covering tracks, but its all in the public domain now and before a Federal Court Judge.

As your insider has let you on about a $6 million MMX offer to CHM to walk away and CHM said "stick it"...I personally believe the slow wheels of justice may be finally delivering some justice out of some un-scrupulous under belly style of business which shaped our CHM future's....your guys signed our death certificate by taking most of what was left.

Its like running off with a homeless mans last possessions and clothes and saying "ha ha....now go fend for yourself...lets see how you go...and you'll never prove it was us anyway".

Why when its so easy to do legit business out there and make profit imo, do people do such things? It will always confuse me, however, I believe some people are just this way.

Time for a little Justice.

Before Judge Jacobson delivers his verdict based on what he has been presented, MMX still has a chance to remedy the situation.

Your director Paul throws a few crumbs, $6 million, lol….CHM says no thanks.

I wish you guys luck, but I personally and honestly believe we will put quite a good dent in your bank account come February and that Paul’s behaviour qill come into question of why he let this go on so long and let an Australian Federal Court judge see the insides of the MMX way of thinking and history.

But don’t trust my thoughts, ask your inside information source. The NiCu now MMX way of business seems to even trickle down to shareholders thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $15.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $41.28K 2.324M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1568647 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.