CHM 5.26% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

have a look, page-21

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Great Novel BB!!.... But your logic is all confused......It is of no consequence as to how $153,000 taken or loaned from chm affected their ability to carry on...nothing to do with anything....This thing has dragged on as you say for years..But the reason it has dragged on is chm's fault....It went broke...It then got delisted..It then relisted..It then sued mmx..It then delayed, and delayed , and delayed......even then delayed the court case (to ammend claim) that cost 3 days otherwise this would be all over now....Ask yourself why????.....
    Grim was (maybe) a dodgy devil, but he was just 1 director of MMX, no one else from within MMX being attacked,,Therfore it follows that MMX as a company could easily have had no knowledge of what was going on...It happens all the time in businesses where 1 partner/director etc makes off with coy funds, Embezzles or does some bad deed only to be found out later....Try Proving that the company had knowledge...Almost impossible and just so in this case.....
    Grim was NOT a director of chm...I know it has been alleged he was a "Kinda defacto director" to strenghten arguement...However the FACT remains he was NOT a director, (Evidence all company records and deeds) only proven facts are going to be of any interest to the judge...So the only person to have breached duty to chm is Barnes........he lent Grim and therefore Nicu 153,000...which they should get back......with interest...or a very small percentage of project if ct award deemed fair by the judge.....
    It will all add up to a few million, similar to Koh and Evans...And lets face it..your management descrbed that as a "Windfall"...so you should be pretty happy in the end.....have a good weekend my old mate...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $15.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $41.28K 2.324M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1568647 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.