CHM 11.1% 2.0¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

have a look, page-22

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Hey Cranny

Being honest, I think CHM will get around 25-35 million from the judge and that’s probably generous....and enough for CHM.

MMX I think would put up to 10-15 before the case is over to make CHM walk, but CHM don’t have a lot to lose so I don’t think they would take it.

That’s just my gut feel on the numbers.

CHM with the extra amount after paying of the cash injector of their case would be enough to go explore some tenements and maybe do some mining related stuff but they'll need proper people on board so will have to assess whether this is all about getting the money and running and or getting the money and trying to make it grow by doing proper company activities in their chosen sector.

Thanks Glyna....yeah an early morning spout came off the brain with that post.

I know CHM look shady and like a bunch of money grabbing opportunists. I didn’t know the people back then personally, nor now so much but am of the opinion that with the tiny amount of money they had back then, $153K misappropriated would have cemented their future potential if they had any...it kind of sealed their fate moving forward.

For this reason, I believe CHM should be given an opportunity to now move forward and given a chance at being what NiCu turned into.....the bulging emerging MMX.

Could we have become like MMX? No one will ever know.

Could we now? All debateable and probably worth a new thread with a lot of laughs from both sides under current CHM people involved....but bring on some true experienced people, some fresh money in the account and you never know.

With CHM being as capped as they have been, they may have concreted some values that could go along way after this case.

I am prepared to be a shareholder and see what they come up with after the case.

But we are stuck, not even at crossroads being able to make that decision as MMX has let this go as far as giving a federal court the power to make a decision.

To let that happen means MMX takes no responsibility for its past and although you play down those two characters as "being a bit naughty", those two did white collar crime which makes them jail bait, ripped off CHM and changed their future from then on, advantaged MMX futures, but now is in the hands of a man who will wave his wand of justice.

Your conviction is solid with strong support for MMX, admirable and your arguementing skills truly could be used by the company. Fair is fair though.....imo....its time to give CHM a chance.....and its only small to see if they too turn into something else.

Seriously...your $153K into 70 million....if you just look at it for a few seconds from CHM's angle.....$153K as a proportion of what they had left....the NiCu man decision to take off with that amount for his own gain really CHM from then on......its not even debatable...you'd have to agree...that really would have solidified CHM position on www.delisted.com.au

So its no surprise they ended up there to anyone.

But it will change now.

And CHM's future direction will be up to Ben, Ahmed and the rest to see where they take this vehicle.

Did it come back of delisted to sue and close down again?

Who knows...but I've put a small amount of money to back them doing something with this coy.

One thing I would like to see if they continue in business after February’s decision is a name change.

I like Bionic Mining™©

(PS: They can use the above name for $15 million)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $26.18K 1.372M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 736556 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1462067 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.