CHM 0.00% 1.7¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Gardie you appeared here late 2008 as either a reincarnation or...

1. 6,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Gardie you appeared here late 2008 as either a reincarnation or newbie but nevertheless appeared way after the whole CHM debacle began.
    Knowledgable and passionate about the case you were form day 1.
    You then stayed the course and sprayed the party line with a fanaticism that held strong similarities to one of Jim Jones's glazed eyed disciples.
    Only thing left is the kool aid you have probably hoarded and waiting to dish out in the background just in case everything goes pear shaped.
    The majority of neutral legal minds and large funded investors have poo pooed your settlement theories yet you consistently state a large settlement is coming.
    My theory is this that you are an insider much closer to CHM that you have let on and you have no choice but to spruik this dud so that the true insiders can slowly unload those gazillions of shares and option that were handed out like confetti.
    Im quite disappointed that such an intelligent mind wastes his time in basically impersonating a termite and trying to be one of the chief protagonists in a C grade greek tragedy.
    I imagine when CHM is liquidated you will be reincarnated again and play the same game elsewhere.
    Oh and by the way i understand this game only too well.
    By your logic Mabo means all property can be claimed under native title.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.