CHM 0.00% 1.7¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

have a look, page-29

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Thanks for the posts guys.

I dont agree on the Gardie thing. I reckon Gardie just see's an opportunity vs risk situation he is willing to put money on and has a good understanding of the situation legally and what went on, as does Glyna with the ins and outs of the case.....a lot of which many of us get too bored to dig deep on.

I couldn't be othered getting to deep on the nitty gritty's of the case but these are what will sway the case either way....its a punt for me and with Gardie on the risk vs reward situation......then I haven't got a lot on it...around 10% of my money....so can right it off and kick myself if it goes down the gurgler or have a chuckle if CHM pulls this off.

I'm going to ease off the CHM / MMX posts now....haven't got much more to say really as I think we have covered all most everything down to who Benny hangs out with having a beer in his spare time.

So I look forward to news from boths sides regarding the case....and hopefully a big fat heavy cheque from MMX that will take 6 armaguard men to personally deliver it to Benny. he he. Good luck guys...will be back when we have some more news from the company's.

Also...if not a holder of CHM....please DYOR before buying as imo its a gamble...one I am happy to lose...but losing the legal battle for us means our potential for survival is pretty slim imo as the CHM bank account is almost zero...not hassling us...but we have everything riding now on winning some money or a cap raising or some other cash injection.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.