GSF 0.00% 0.1¢ gsf corporation limited

I dont post very often but read with interest on many of your...

1. 113 Posts.
    I dont post very often but read with interest on many of your views on GSF and other stocks.
    Many years ago i was in the Paladin float at 20cents and held for a short time and sold.
    Saw them go to 2cents and thought it swas the end of them.
    How wrong i was and that i didnt track their recovery.

I believe GSF will rebound and rebound very very well and if you read their announcements they have laid the foundation down for a solid recovery or solid path for the future. Like all deals that involve several parties, things never go to a pre detemined timetable so some may see this as a failure and others like me see this as a normal practise which will conclude but slightly longer than preferred.
    Throw into this the instability of the current world markets and some practical explanation arises as to why GSF is in its current position. Too many investors today want unrealistic gains on their stocks and buy and sell on so called rumours and pub tips

I belive GSF to be a VERY CREDIBLE company wanting to build a solid suite of resource tennemants with solid partners and i think the Zambia deal to be one of them. Dont crucify a company for doing extra due diligance or being a little more cautcious in finalising a good long term deal.

Unfortunately a share price can make a company look weak and non interesting purely because some impatient people have decided to invest elsewhere but then thats what so good about the stock market you can exit and enter at your own discretion. Those who have faith and some buisness accurum will be rewarded here, as they are looking at a resource which will increase in value over the next 2yrs. Copper is a very valuble metal and shows signs of going higer per tonne/kg

I am confident and will be adding to my portfolio, so be strong and as they say the REWARDS COME TO THOSE WHO ARE PATIENT. Happy gsf to us all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.