FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

have faith in kev., page-73

1. 2,430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    What people fail to understand is Sprott double dipped. They wouldn't have gone in the second time if they did not believe the already discovered ntiola deposit to have a valuation that exceeds his average purchase price of 1.6 cents. Sure we all hope for greater upside on more exploration, but Sprott wouldn't be throwing money at a pot shot explorer in this environment where quality gold stocks are already extremely undervalued and the gold price has fallen so much. The Ntiola lode ON ITS OWN and NO OTHER discovery in my opinion would justify Sprotts investment with satisfactory return (Think of what the retail and other institutional players reaction will be to a JORC, confirmed Randgold JV etc), otherwise he wouldn't have touched BGS twice in such a big way. Any additional discoveries would only be icing on top. Big Kev in my opinion is clearly trying find more shallow gold amendable to open pit mining at the Massigui project to get us a better deal with Rand. We've still got some interesting prospects other explorers would be begging to have.

Combined with a rising gold price and a rush into the "explorers" and this will easily be a Disallowed. I will hopefully be picking up another parcel of shares next week, while it would seem most on this forum are worried, i'm sticking to the plan of acquiring more shares at a discount to what they should be trading for. I wouldn't be surprised to Sprott and associates accumulating more for themselves/clients at these levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.