have i been had? +=+===+++

1. 394 Posts.
    Just about all the mainstream financial press I read and nearly everyone on Bloomberg and CNN were telling me that rising US interest rates were good for the US dollar and would support the US dollar. Everything in the US was fine. Don't worry, be happy. They didn't even mention about the US deficits as a serious issue. Now all of a sudden, without any warning, I'm hearng on Bloomberg that the US deficits are a worry and are one of the reasons for the US dollar falling. I'm hearing that overseas countries are not going to keep buying dollars to support these deficits. But these deficits didn't suddenly appear out of thin air. They just weren't mentioned as an issue. I even heard today one of their presenters saying investors were buying gold as an alternative to bonds and stocks. Yet the line I previously mostly heard was that gold doesn't pay any interest and will fall when the US raises interest rates and supports their dollar. What's the f....n problem? Why did the mainstream financial media bombard us with numerous experts mostly giving slight variations of the same theme? Why out of nowhere has the story suddenly all changed?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.