VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Ok lets run through the challenge for making money out of...

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Ok lets run through the challenge for making money out of speckie...

First step is where they will find the resource - check we are pretty safe to confirm they have done that for Laos...so we can expact some upward movement in sp in ST with jorc upgrade....This impacts ST sp from here...

Next step is to confirm it has passed the feasbility study test to confirm it can be turned into a project...check...we know from what has been released that we pretty certain this has been given the green light...so can expect further postive impact on the sp...

The next step is whether they can turn the project successfully into a cashflow positive and profitable producer...this is more a medium to long term impact on the sp...and to be honest by that stage I can be to be free carried so I will be less concerned about this...

Ie at different stages of investment lifecycle from explorer, to approved sizeable JORC, to BFS, to producer brings a different set of risks..

The risks to sp appreciation from here in ST I would say are low...as we are really concerned at this stage in confriming size of resource for BFS and turning this into a project....beyond that is step too far in terms of my sp aspirations...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.