VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

have i been stung?, page-38

1. 273 Posts.
    For those that purchased at above 10c, to me, it looks like you were stung.

I HOLD a large parcel of ORD, in my trust & smsf, however I haven't topped up or sold down 1 share, why, with what ORD has on the cards in the future it will reward me then....not now....

For those that got stung you need to look at yourself firstly, if you base your decision on any posts or posters (including me) then you shouldn't be in the market. DT have been all over this, the swings in the buy/sell in an afternoon, the pump the following morning. You just need to look at the volume of posts & those that have been posting on ORD to see who's responsible for the spike and now the drop.

I always say if something is too good to be true then it is....talk off of $1 by years end or 50c by.... is just DT trying to suck others in holding on whilst they dump their own, if you revisit the forum in a couple of weeks you see the magical disappearance of some posters....I seen it before and no doubt I'll see it again....

There will be people out there that will probably have a crack at me for this post, but I'm not in it for 'a pat on the back' just a warning to those out there, TRUST NO ONE....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.