VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

have i done my money on this stock, page-3

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    raffintoy, as scanno said, no-one can advise you- not only because it is illegal to do so, but also because no-one knows!

Just on a general note, I was doing some reading on ERJ today and saw this on their website:

http://www.enerji.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=261&Itemid=81

"The Powerbox was transported to site on 23rd February 2012"

So, aside of all the time lines made in the past, the Powerbox was only delivered late February, and is taking more than 5 months to put together. I think no-one had any idea of how long this thing would take to happen, but now the company has some guidance based on this one. I don't think the company knew how long approvals would take, how long the engineering work would take- it's a new system to Australia, and has clearly taken longer than everyone expected. However! Now it is here, and there is a third party (Horizon Power), who have their own vested interests in this happening as soon as possible. Progress is being made, and once this thing is done, it will be a milestone- not just a promise.

I'd be interested to know how much revenue is involved with Horizon Energy and ERJ, although we may not know that until next Quarter (not this one)? Anyone have any idea how much this deal is worth?

On the share price, perhaps those who get in later, more towards the pointy end, might do better? Very hard to know, of course- I bought in @ .007 and it is there again- could fall further? The share price has fallen by half in 6 months and is at its low, so no "buy and hold" people have made money- maybe only traders. The share price can move in big increments- probably more than other speccies at this price, if one looks at the HC graph, so perhaps there is an opportunity for trades. Dunno.

The last placement was @ 1.2c, and the company really ought not try to raise capital from retail holders (which I suspect they will need to do) at less than the placement price, so I am hoping (because that is all one can often do with speccies), that the SP should go higher. Any milestones (move towards commissioning/switch licked on,and sales), *should* result in upward momentum.

This share is a tricky one, no doubt due to past underperformance and a series of promises not met, but the third party will be making this project into a reality. There is some possibility, I guess, that with such a low share price, and a promising project, some other bigger company will think the ERJ mob cannot cope with the project and take the company over.

All speculation. :) I don't think this share price is expensive now, and that convertible note is an added risk, not to mention any placement holders who remain, wanting to exit and protect capital.

As long as we have progress, though, there *may* be more upside at this level than downside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $25 12.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 24792104 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 66633000 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.