LEG 0.00% 1.3¢ legend mining limited

have i got this right?, page-83

1. 922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Retrace from 4.8 from a 2.9 jump would be around 3.8 - 3.9 IMHO. I don't think sellers are lining up not a lot of volume on the sell side. I would think the opposite looking at buyers in mills and sellers in 100 thous. Has found strength @ 3.9-4c. Looks good. Buy and put in drawer until news as you would with any spec share with good fundamentals. Lot of water to pass under the bridge before we see a comparison to certain other stocks. All have their own variables and you could DYOR until the cows come home and then still get it wrong. Great to have a large Fe resource, great to have DSO and itabrite but no-one is going to risk transporting ore on a dodgy line. Whether or not this line can be used, it will need work and that costs. LEG have shown they have a resource but they need a lot more pieces of the jigsaw as do certain other stocks before we see blue sky and everyone runs off to buy their car/house/boat etc. I am still researching LEG even tho I have a small parcel. Lets see some facts and not a lot of emotional arguments over comparisons between stocks. The one thing we all have in common people is to make some extra money. Chinamining.org is a good site if you are interested in facts and figures and sentiment in China.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.