FGE 0.00% 91.5¢ forge group limited

I recently sold about half of my holding in FGE, happy that the...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I recently sold about half of my holding in FGE, happy that the price was above my estimation of current fair value and at or around my forecast fair value.

I am happy to hold the rest in the hope that the CTEC acquisition adds more value than I estimated and I can sell those at a higher price.

I was interested to see the below paragraph in relation to CTEC revenue, tucked away on page 3 of the recent investor update.

"Revenue take up will be largely dependent on milestone payments made on the turbines for the Diamantina and West Angeles Power stations which although contracted to be made prior to the 30th June 2012 could be delayed.”

My take is that these projects may be running behind schedule, therefore delaying payments and possibly causing FGE to pay penalties.

May or may not happen, may not be that bad given the size of the revenue affected. But I am happy to hold a smaller holding, reassess after the half year result and maybe (hopefully)buy more at the right price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.